29Rooms comes to Chicago
Last Updated on
This week, from Thursday 26 to Sunday 29, Refinery29 opens its doors to the famed “29Rooms: Turn it Into Art” in Chicago. After sweeping New York, Los Angeles, and San Francisco for the past 3 years, the “funhouse of style, culture, and creativity” makes its last stop, bringing the celebration of global artists and diversity of art mediums to the Midwest.
29Rooms Chicago: What to Expect
The 29 unique spaces will showcase popular installations from its NY, LA, and SF exhibitions as well as incorporate works from new Midwest-specific collaborators. Previous notable partnerships include Chloe x Halle, Jake Gyllenhaal, Lily Singh, Margot Robbie, and Demi Lovato. From poetry to responsive technology, the inclusive, multi-sensory, and interactive playground pushes the boundaries of imagination and self-expression.
29Rooms Chicago: Tickets
Each day is scheduled for three 3-hour sessions: from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m., from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m., and from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m. General Admission tickets ($39/ticket) are sold out, but there’s still a chance for you to win tickets.
Our member, Gabe, and his suitemate went last night and took over our Instagram Story. We’re giving away 2 tickets to 29Rooms in Chicago for this Sunday, July 29, so follow us on Instagram. Terms and Conditions are below.
View this post on Instagram
🚨Giveaway alert in Chicago🚨 Common Damen member @omgitsguzman takes us around 29Rooms Chicago today on our Instagram story. To celebrate the city’s most colorful and playful exhibition, we nabbed a pair of tickets to give away to the sold out Sunday afternoon session from 3-6pm on July 29. • To enter simply follow us and tag a friend you want to take with you. We’ll be selecting a winner tomorrow, July 28th at 3PM EST, so be sure to comment before then. • Note that this giveaway is not affiliated with Instagram or 29Rooms. Full terms and conditions at the link in bio.
(1) This contest is sponsored by Common Living, 6 E 43rd Street 18th Floor, NY, NY 10017.
(2) The retail value of the prize is $84.28.
(3) No purchase is necessary.
(4) A purchase does not enhance odds of winning.
(5) Entrants submit their entry by following Common on Instagram and commenting on the designated post with tagging 1 fellow Instagram user. All entrants must follow the account at the time of contest closing to win. Every comment counts as one entry per entrant, with a limit of 5 comments (or 5 entries) per person.
(6) Winner receives 2 tickets to 29Rooms on Sunday, July 29 between the hours of 3pm and 6pm at 1522 West Hubbard Street in Chicago. Tickets will be emailed to them no later than 12 hours before the start time of the event. Winners are responsible for their own travel and lodging to the event.
(7) Winner will be selected at random, and notified in a tagged comment on the original post by Common. They will also be direct messaged on Instagram up to 3 times. If the winner has not responded to any of the aforementioned attempts to get in contact within 12 hours, another winner will be chosen at random, and the following communications will be repeated.
(8) This contest is not affiliated with 29Rooms.
(9) This contest is not affiliated with Instagram.
(10) This contest is open to all persons age 18 and over within the continental United States, though as designated in term #6, no transportation and no lodging will be provided.