Introducing the Common Community Portal
We’re excited to announce the launch of our community portal, which brings an added layer of community, convenience, and just plain fun to our members.
The community portal connects our members more closely with their suites, their city, and the entire network of Common homes. Members can share interests and link up with members who enjoy the same things they do.
Members can find different sections within the portal, from a central directory to peruse members across homes and cities, to a centralized events hub. Within the events page, members have the ability to RSVP to happenings planned by the Common team or create their own events and request sponsorship from Common (or have their own events without sponsorship).
Best yet, this is just the beginning as it is only version 1. And while we are so excited for the portal’s many cool features, there’s a lot to look forward to in version 2, including a chat feature and an iOS version for download.
Speaking of events, our team is launching an event series for our members every season, with 4-5 options curated by our Experience Team. Each city will have its own selection, and members will automatically be given a complimentary ticket to 1 event to RSVP to. As events get closer and if they haven’t filled up, we’ll open up the RSVPs to all members once again until the events are full.
To celebrate the launch of the app, we are giving one member who signs up and completes their profile by September 7 the opportunity to get their next month’s rent on us.
View this post on Instagram
Your Tuesday just got a whole lot better (and cheaper) — say hello to Perks. 👋🏼 Now you can enjoy sweet deals on brands like Brooklinen, Care/Of, ClassPass and more, just for being a Common member. Head to our stories to see the full list and check your email for more details! Photo by @heyyehblog
Terms and Conditions are below.
(1) No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter the promotion or win the prize, and will not improve an entrant’s chances of winning.
(2) The promotion starts on August 20, 2018 at 8AM EDT and ends on September 7, 2018 at 3PM EDT. Winner will be chosen at 3PM EDT on September 7, 2018.
(3) All current Common members living in a Common home during the promotion period whose occupancy runs through at least October 31, 2018 are eligible to participate in the promotion.
(4) Eligible participants may enter by signing up for Common’s community portal at app.common.com and completing their profile for 1 entry. Only one entry per participant.
(5) One winner will be chosen at random. The odds of winning are determined by the number of entrants.
(6) The prize is a rent credit in an amount equal to the winner’s rent for the next month, to be credited on October 1, 2018. The cash value of the prize is determined by the rent of the winner. The prize is not redeemable for cash. Winner is responsible to pay any taxes.
(7) The winner will be selected at random, and notified via the email address provided up to 3 times. The winner must confirm receipt of that email within 3 calendar days. If the winner has not confirmed receipt in that time, another winner will be chosen at random and the communication will be repeated until a winner confirms receipt.
(8) This contest is sponsored by Common Living Inc., 6 E 43rd Street 18th Floor, NY, NY 10017.