How to transfer from one Common home to another
Last Updated on
One of the perks of being a Common member is the ability to transfer within Common’s network of homes, within your own city or to a new location. While we aim to make this process as easy as possible for our members, a few conditions do apply.
- Any stay in a given home must be for at least 30 days
- Members may only transfer if their term is more than 90 days
- Members must give a two weeks notice prior
- The majority of homes will allow members to finish out their initial lease term, but some homes require members to re-sign a new 6 or 12-month agreement
- Members may not transfer within 60 days of the end of their term unless the new contract coincides with a renewal
- Members cannot transfer out of Common Richardson, Common Cornelia, or Common Cypress until the end of their lease term
- Members cannot transfer within our out of Common Baltic without approval from building ownership
If you’re currently living at a Common home and looking to try out another Common home, please reach out to your Customer Success Manager.
More about coliving at Common:
How do you move into Common?
How do you apply to live at Common?
What’s included in rent?
Types of coliving: studios, microunits, coliving, traditional
How renewing your lease works at Common
Your biggest questions about Common answered