Let’s be honest: finding attainable housing as a student can be difficult, especially during these chaotic times. While we don’t claim to have all of the answers, Common wants to put a little bit of money back in the pockets of any student looking to find a new place to call home. That’s why we’re currently offering a $200 Amazon gift card to any student that signs a lease after a virtual or in-person tour of any Common home across the country! Common also offers short term leases, so you can stay a whole year or just the semester, along with fully-furnished suites, awesome amenities, and a thriving community.
If you know a student who’s looking for housing for the upcoming school year or semester, we encourage you to tag them on our Instagram post! We’ll be selecting one commenter and one friend they tagged to each receive a $50 gift card to a local business of their choice. Head to our Instagram to enter and read the full terms and conditions below.
Terms and Conditions
(1) no purchase is necessary.
(2) promotion starts on July 23, 2020 and ends on July 30, 2020. Winners will be chosen at 5 PM EST on July 30, 2020.
(3) eligible to persons aged 18 and over within the continental United States.
(4) no purchase is necessary for entry, entrants submit their entry by following Common (@common.living) on Instagram, and commenting on Common’s designated post with tagging 1 fellow Instagram user. For an additional 5 entries, contestants can share Common’s post to their story and tag @common.living. All entrants must have followed the account and have commented on the post at the time of closing.
(5) every comment counts as one entry per entrant, and every share of the post to Instagram stories, with tagging @common.living, counts as 5 entries, with a total limit of 10 comments and 1 share, for a total of 15 entries.
6) 1 winner will be chosen at random and the prize awarded to them and the account they tagged, the odds of winning are determined by the number of entries.
(7) the prize will be two $50 gift cards to a local business of choice awarded to the winner and a friend
(8) the winner will be selected at random and notified in a tagged comment on the original posts by Common through an Instagram story from Common. They will also be direct messaged on Instagram up to 3 times by Common. If the winner has not responded to any of the aforementioned attempts to get in contact within 48 hours, another winner will be chosen at random, and the following communications will be repeated.
(9) This contest is sponsored by Common Living, 335 Madison Avenue, Suite 6A, NY, NY 10017.
(10) This contest is not affiliated with Instagram.