D.C. Local Business Giveaway: District of Clothing
Common believes that one of the secrets to feeling truly at home in a new city is to connect with and support the local community. To celebrate the opening of Common Cassell in Shaw, DC, we decided to partner with a local business that had the same philosophy around community and prioritized using their business to give back in a more impactful way. We’re thrilled to be hosting a giveaway with District of Clothing, a lifestyle brand that encourages progress, inspires action and supports self-love through their message-driven clothing lines and beyond.
To learn more about how District of Clothing got started and their mission of serving their local community in DC, head over to our most recent local business feature. Head to our Instagram to enter the giveaway and read the full terms and conditions below.
Terms and Conditions
(1) no purchase is necessary.
(2) promotion starts on November 24, 2020 and ends on November 30, 2020. Winners will be chosen at 5PM EST on November 30, 2020.
(3) eligible to persons aged 18 and over within the continental United States.
(4) no purchase is necessary for entry, entrants submit their entry by following Common (@common.living) and District of Clothing (@districtofclothing) on Instagram, and commenting on Common’s designated post with tagging 1 fellow Instagram user. For an additional 5 entries, contestants can share Common’s post to their story and tag @common.living and @districtofclothing. All entrants must have followed the account and have commented on the post at the time of closing.
(5) every comment counts as one entry per entrant, and every share of the post to Instagram stories, with tagging @common.living and @districtofclothing, counts as 5 entries, with a total limit of 10 comments and 1 shares, for a total of 15 entries.
6) 1 winner will be chosen at random and the prize awarded to them and the account they tagged, the odds of winning are determined by the number of entries.
(7) the prize will be a Common Purpose t-shirt
(8) the winners will be selected at random, and notified in a tagged comment on the original posts by Common through an Instagram story from Common. They will also be direct messaged on Instagram up to 3 times by Common. If the winner has not responded to any of the aforementioned attempts to get in contact within 48 hours, another winner will be chosen at random, and the following communications will be repeated.
(9) This contest is sponsored by Common Living, 335 Madison Avenue, Suite 6A, NY, NY 10017.
(10) This contest is not affiliated with Instagram.