Common x Framebridge: creating the perfectly styled wall
There’s a particular quality to a framed piece of art that can make a room, or one of our homes, feel extra special.
When we design our homes, whether it’s a new development in California or a brownstone in New York, we consider every last detail of the interior design. And while it can initially feel like an afterthought, the art that we choose and the beautiful frames in which we showcase that art, is just as important as a large sectional sofa or luxe leather chair.
That’s why we work with Framebridge to make these beautiful visions come to life, with exceptional, custom-made, and cost-effective framing for your every space. Best yet, Framebridge makes the process of collecting and highlighting your art easy by eliminating those costly and tedious runs to the local framing shop. All you have to do is select the frame that works for you or send in your specific piece of art. You can design your own frame or work with an expert designer (it’s free) to create a custom piece you love.
So much of the company’s ethos mirrors our own values – from convenience and value to flexibility and quite simply, a good looking product. In fact, our own Interior Designer Cait Gury says it best, “The best art is personal – it’s an opportunity for expression in your space, to tell the story of who you are, where you’ve been, and what you love. That said, it can be challenging to know what size and what frame to go with. Framebridge takes the stress away from bringing your vision to a reality. Their team advises on scale, layout, and material of frames to ensure you’re creating art you love, that compliments your space.”
If you’re interested in winning a free frame from Framebridge, you’re in luck. One winner will be chosen on Friday, June 29th to win custom-framing of their favorite piece. You can enter by following us on Instagram, following Framebridge, and tagging 3 friends in this post. Full terms and conditions are below.
Terms and conditions are as follows:
(1) no purchase is necessary.
(2) promotion starts on June 25, 2018 and ends on June 29, 2018. Winners will be chosen at 3PM EST on June 29, 2018.
(3) eligible to persons aged 18 and over within the continental United States.
(4) no purchase is necessary for entry, entrants submit their entry by following Common on Instagram and following Framebridge on Instagram, and commenting on one of the designated posts with tagging 3 fellow Instagram users. All entrants must follow both accounts and have commented at the time of closing.
(5) every comment counts as one entry per entrant, with a limit of 5 comments (or 5 entries) per person.
(6) 2 winners will be chosen at random, the odds of winning are determined by the number of entrants.
(7) the prize will be the framing of one print provided by and designated by the winner, with a value not to exceed $300.
(8) winners will be selected at random, and notified in a tagged comment on the original post by Common. They will also be direct messaged on Instagram up to 3 times. If the winner has not responded to any of the aforementioned attempts to get in contact within 48 hours, another winner will be chosen at random, and the following communications will be repeated.
(9) This contest is sponsored by Common Living, 6 E 43rd Street 18th Floor, NY, NY 10017.
(10) This contest is not affiliated with Instagram.