Moving Month Promotion – Terms and Conditions
Last Updated on
June is the most popular month to move, which means that thousands of people are currently going through the difficult and expensive process of finding an apartment and roommates, signing a lease, furnishing their home, and getting settled in a new neighborhood or city. At Common, we make the whole process easier: from providing our members with all the household necessities from Day 1 to hosting awesome community events that allow them to experience the best their city has to offer. Sounds good, right?
Well, it just got even better. For the rest of June, we’re going to be making moving WAY easier. All you have to do is head to our Instagram and tag a friend in the designated post. If they end up signing a lease with Common, you both get $500. That’s the cost of a moving company, or a new couch, or even a sizable chunk of rent!
Head to our Instagram to learn how to enter, and keep reading for a full list of terms and conditions.
Terms and Conditions
To enter promotion:
- Any Instagram user can tag any other Instagram user who they think may be interested in living at Common in the comments of a designated Instagram post, shared June 11, 2019. The post will invite viewers to “Tag a friend in the comments below.”
- The tagged Instagram user, if they’re interested in living at Common, must provide their information through a designated landing page. A link out to the landing page will be included in Common’s bio on Instagram.
- If the tagged Instagram user signs a lease for not less than 6 months with an occupancy start date of not later than August 1, 2019, and then lives at Common for minimum of 30 days, both Instagram users will receive $500 cash.
- For the Instagram user who tagged to receive the $500, the tagged Instagram user must pay all necessary fees (first + last month’s rent, security deposit), sign a lease for not less than 6 months, and live at Common for at least 30 days. The $500 will be provided via check.
- The Instagram user who tagged will be paid after the tagged Instagram user has lived at Common for one month The Instagram user who tagged will be paid via check
Instagram users must be tagged between June 11, 2019 and June 30, 2019.
- Each user may tag up to 5 instagram users.
- At the time of tagging the tagged instagram user must not be already in the process of signing a lease with Common or be a current Common member and must be a new applicant who has not previously applied to live at Common. Promotion is still eligible if the tagged instagram user had previously provided their information to Common, but did not move forward in the leasing process.
- This promotion does not apply to current members renewing their lease
- Both the tagging Instagram user and the tagged Instagram user must be following Common on Instagram