Seattle: A photo tour from Ellie Lillstrom
Seattle-based photographer Ellie Lillstrom has a stunning perspective on the city she calls home.
Whether it’s behind the lens or just out on a brisk day in the city, Ellie has a knack for finding Seattle’s most picturesque nooks, or perhaps they are just ordinary parts of the city that she makes glimmer and shine through her unique vision.
We met Ellie a few months ago, as we were gearing up to open our first 2 homes in Seattle. Seeing her view of Seattle had us extra excited to make the move. Check out a visual tour of some of her favorite spots.
Seattle, Ellie Lillstrom style
For delicious eats in an awe-inspiring setting, check out Tallulah’s Neighborhood Cafe.
Part wine bar, part shop, all photo-worthy. Visit The London Plane.
Drop in for a quick coffee or some stunning latte art at this Seattle mainstay, Herkimer Coffee.
Get lost in the Volunteer Park Conservatory, a botanical garden, conservatory, and gorgeous, lush oasis within the city.
French notes fill the air at Bar Melusine, where you can enjoy oysters and fantastic drinks.
General Porpoise Doughnuts is an essential stop for sweet treats.
Follow Ellie Lillstrom on Instagram. And if you follow us on Instagram, you’ll have the chance to win one of her gorgeous prints. Full terms and conditions are as follows.
(1) This contest is sponsored by Common Living, 6 E 43rd Street 18th Floor, NY, NY 10017.
(2) The retail value of the prize is $70.00.
(3) No purchase is necessary.
(4) A purchase does not enhance odds of winning.
(5) Entrants submit their entry by following Common on Instagram and commenting on the designated post with tagging 1 fellow Instagram user (starting at 5pm EST on August 1, 2018). All entrants must follow the account at the time of contest closing to win (3PM EST on August 3, 2018). Every comment counts as one entry per entrant, with a limit of 5 comments (or 5 entries) per person.
(6) Winner receives 1 print of their choosing from Ellie Lillstrom’s website sized 12×18. The Common team will reach out to the winner to request the winner’s choice of print from Ellie’s existing catalog (found here: http://shop.ellie-lillstrom.com/) as well as their address, and Common will purchase their selection, to be sent to their designated shipping address.
(7) Winner will be selected at random, and notified in a tagged comment on the original post by Common at time of contest closing, 3PM EST on Friday, August 3, 2018. They will also be direct messaged on Instagram up to 3 times. If the winner has not responded to any of the aforementioned attempts to get in contact within 12 hours, another winner will be chosen at random, and the following communications will be repeated.
(8) This contest is not affiliated with Instagram.
(9) This contest is open to all persons age 18 and over within the continental United States.